A Bit About Me
I am a results-driven, analytical professional with 20 years’ experience in developing innovative marketing strategies, campaigns, and products within highly competitive markets. I have a record of accomplishment in directing successful campaigns that result in profit growth and increased market share. I am a collaborative communicator continually focused on building strong relationships with stakeholders and colleagues across organizational levels to drive positive results. I am skilled in analyzing market trends and key data to generate actionable insights and streamline upgraded campaigns to facilitate achievement of business objectives with technical proficiency in MS Office Suite.
In my free time I am highly involved in the non-profit sector, particularly the LGBTQ+ community, as I have a strong sense of giving back and the idea that we're all in this together.
WOW Carwash, Las Vegas, NV.
Director of Marketing
Hired to pull marketing in-house, built and managed the internal marketing department, managing 3 direct reports and various contract contributors. With a company goal of fast growth and expansion, primary efforts were focused on strategy building around brand recognition, market share, grand opening strategy, and new market identification. Worked closely with real-estate and development, operations, finance, and guest services to hit target revenue goals and new store opening goals.
• Conducted analysis on competition, potential market vs existing market, product/offering, and consumer integrated technology changes.
• Directed marketing campaigns from conception to completion and refinement.
• Managed content to ensure alignment with brand standards & consistency.
• Managed exterior signage identification process for new sites.
• Managed asset control and purchasing.
• Identified marketing and project management systems.
• Managed $6+ million annual budget
Astute Brands, Las Vegas, NV
Director, Consumer Product Management
Launched the consumer division, overseeing marketing team with company- and brand-wide projects with 16+ stakeholders; reported directly to CEO. Cultivated business relationships with vendors, partners, and colleagues -- Reputation Management and Guest Relations Review. Conducted product performance, competition, market trend, cost and price, and sales and traffic flow analysis to gain insights and optimize marketing campaign performance.
• Managed portfolio of three brands / businesses, overseeing consumer marketing and product management activities.
• Co-authored brand standards for each brand.
• Created process to set prices; notably a formula using product mix to accurately forecast margin and ROI.
• Developed KPIs & drafted reports related to product performance and sales.
• Produced communication, promotional materials, market intelligence information, and databases for each market.
Station Casinos, Las Vegas, NV
Corporate Marketing Campaign Manager
Utilized Cognos and MS Excel to pull and configure reports and MS Outlook, MS Word, and Adobe to review and approve designs and direct mail inclusion lists. Ensured quality of ad and media art; and promotional rules, qualifiers, and disclaimers.
• Executed updated marketing plans to drive brand awareness, customer traffic, and sales.
• Collaborated with the property team on solving problems related to promotional activities and guest opportunities.
MBA in Marketing
Capella University, MN
B.S. in Business Marketing
Capella University, MN
• Strong track record of building consumer marketing departments; establishing business standards, processes, and milestones; and managing budgets up to $7m.
• At Butte Care & Rehab, increased census from 80% to 90% and developed strong marketing plans through building relationships with industry professionals and participating in community events.
• One of the founding members of Unique Lighting; held position of Director of Marketing & Advertising and created its first marketing and business plan.
Financial Controller, Al Limongi's Letter
Vender Owner, Jeremy Renkin's Letter
HR Manager, Jen Ang's Letter
Marketing Colleague, Jen Howell's Letter
Agency Owner, Melodie Regan's Letter
CEO/Supervisor, Kori McClurg's Letter